Green Card DV-Program - Live and Work in the US
The Permanent U.S. Resident Card, also called Green Card allows
non-Americans to work, study, and live permanently in the United States.
A Green Card is a popular immigrant visa that can be used as an ID document and gives its owner almost all the rights of a U.S. citizen.
Holders of the Green Card can become American citizens after living in the United States for five years.
Green Card holders also receive health, education, and several other benefits.
Green Card Application
Working in the USA
We submit your Application
Your Green Card is issued
- Application Step-by-Step
- Frequently asked questions
- Cost for our Services
- Qualifying countries
- How to enter the Green Card DV 2024 Program
- How to get a STUDENT VISA for the United States ?
- What are the passport requirements to enter the Green Card Program ?
- What are the photo requirements to enter the Green Card Program ?
- We guarantee you a flawless Green Card Lottery participation
- You can edit your profile and CV free of charge
- You get an official confirmation of participation by the US authorities
- Next Generation Green Card
- Employment-based Green Card
- Family-based Green Card
- Investment-based Green Card
- Green Card cost overview