Green Card Cost
How Much Does a Green Card Cost?
The costs for a Green Card can differ depending on the category and can vary from case to case. The "basic" costs for a Diversity-Visa Green Card are:
Please note that these government fees will have to be paid several months apart of each other, during different stages of your Green Card application.
This fees only have to be paid at the same time if you are the spouse or an immediate relative of a U.S. citizen and you are already living in the United States.
Other potential costs
- Vaccination fees: if your medical exam does require it
- Translation service fees: if the Documents your provided (example: birth
certificates) are in a language other than English, you must also include a
transcription of each document, that is certified to be accurate by a
- Government agencies may charge additional fees for issuing certain official
- Travel expenses to your local U.S. embassy
- Travel expenses to the United States
- Professional photography fee: you need to submit two recent 2-inch-by-2-inch
Additional costs for a Family-Based Green Card
Additional costs for an Employment-Based Green Card
Our Service fee
We can help you by putting together all required forms and documents and by submitting
You can click here to get an overview of our service offers.